- Click the link in the invitation or go to GitHub.com and fill in the 'Sign-up' details. Keep in mind that you may choose to sign up anonymously if you are concerned about your privacy.
- You can find more information on the GitHub Help Pages
- Make sure you choose a free plan.
- To complete the sign-up process, you will need to verify your email address.
Download and install GitHub Desktop
Go to desktop.github.com and follow the download and installation instructions.
Click 'Sign in to GitHub.com'
Click 'Clone a repository from the internet.'
Search for the title of your repo and choose it from the list.
- make note of the 'Local path' where the folder will be saved.
- we recommend you choose 'Documents' on your PC or Mac.
Let it do its thing...may take a while.
Click 'Fetch origin'
If you want to add another repo, go to 'File > Clone repository'
Go to atom.io and follow the download and installation instructions.
Once it is installed, click 'Open a Project'
Go to 'Documents > GitHub > [your-repo-title]'
The files will appear in the left side 'Project' column
To create a new page in Grav, right-click a previous page and click 'Duplicate'.
Give the folder a new number (if it's there) and name.
Watch GitHub for Poets 1.1