EBSCO Curriculum Builder
The EBSCO Curriculum Builder is a Moodle plugin that allows you to create reading lists directly inside your Moodle course site by searching the TWU Library databases and including links to readings and other resources and then sharing the list with your students as an item in your course.
This means that you don't have to upload reams of (possibly illegal) PDFs to Moodle and the Library will be able to see which resources are being utilized well and allocate their budget accordingly.
These instructions presume that you are logged into your course site in Moodle and have turned editing on.
Add the Resource
1. Click 'Add an activity or resource'.
2. Choose 'EBSCO Curriculum Builder' and click 'Add'.
3. Provide a name and click 'Show more' to add a description.
4. Scroll down and select 'Save and display'
To create your List
5. Enter a search term (keyword, author or title) and click 'Search'.
6. Use the tools on the left side of the page to refine your search and click 'Add to Reading List' when you find the resource.
Repeat Steps 5 and 6 as necessary.
7. Scroll to the top of the search box and click 'See Current Reading List'.
8. Use the grey bar to drag items into a different order.
9. Organize your list and add web or print resources.
For other ideas, see the video below