Grade an Assignment
1. Click the assignment link.
2. Click 'Grade'.
3. Click the link to the submitted document.
4. Open the file from the dialog box or your 'Downloads' folder.
5. Turn on 'Track Changes' in MS Word to enter your comments and feedback.
5. Save the graded file with a new file name to your computer.
6. Enter the student's numeric grade into the 'Grade out of ###' field.
7. Enter comments in the 'Feedback comments' field (optional).
8. Drag the graded file to the 'Feedback files' window in Moodle, or click the blue arrow to find the file on your computer.
9. Click 'Save changes' or 'Save and show next' to send your feedback to the student.